ru Русский
ru Русский

27. Дом купца Г.В.Тетюшинова

 

Музейно-культурный центр «Дом купца Г.В. Тетюшинова» филиал Астраханской государственной картинной галереи им.П.М.Догадина.
В 1869 г. в северной части города за р. Кутум на углу ул. Сапожниковская и пер. Поперечно-Сапожниковский значилось «пустопорожнее место купца Григория Тетюшинова».
Около 1872 г. на месте памятника местной плотнично-строительной артелью был выстроен деревянный бревенчатый двухэтажный терем со светёлкой. Предназначался дом для летней резиденции. Первоначально терем имел яркую окраску в несколько цветов. Крыша была покрыта оцинкованным железом.
Памятник жилой архитектуры 2-й пол. XIX в., замечательный образец деревянного провинциального особняка в «русском стиле».
Деревянный на каменном фундаменте, двухэтажный дом со светёлкой. Все комнаты связаны между собой проёмами, здесь прослеживается анфиладное расположение дверей. Фасады дома украшены нарядной деревянной резьбой. Фигурные столбы галерей решены в виде кувшинообразных колонок. В интерьере сохранились угловые кафельные печи с вогнутыми «зеркалами» и потолочная лепнина».
В угловых западных комнатах 1 и 2 этажей располагалась внутренняя лестница. В летнее время галерея была увита декоративными сортами винограда. Фасады выполнены скромнее главного. С 1 этаж на верх галереи можно попасть по двухмаршевой лестнице, которая ведёт в светёлку. Аналогичная лестница имеется с противоположной стороны. 1-й этаж со 2 соединяла третья винтовая лестница. Дворовый фронтон раньше завершал пятиметровый шест с флюгером, изображавшим петуха с большим пышным хвостом.
На данный момент в здании располагается МКЦ «Дом купца Г.В. Тетюшинова» как один из филиалов ОГБУК «Астраханской картинной галере им. П.М. Догадина».


Museum and cultural center «Merchant G.V. Tetyushinov’s House» is a branch of Astrakhan state picture gallery named after P.M. Dogadin.
In 1869, an empty site belonging to merchant Grigoriy Tetyushinov’s was registered. It was situated in the north part of the city beyond the Kutum, at the corner of Sapozhnikovskaya Street and Poperechno-Sapozhnikovskiy lane.
In 1872, a team of local carpenters and builders constructed a wooden logged two-storey mansion with an attic on the site. The building was designated to be a summer house. Originally the mansion was multicolored. The roof was covered with galvanized sheets.
It is a monument of residential architecture built in the late XIX century, representing a remarkable example of a wooden provincial mansion designed in Russian style.
It is a wooden two-storey house with an attic based on a stone foundation. The suite of rooms is formally aligned with each other, hence the enfilade structure can be observed in the interior. Facades are decorated with exquisite wood carving. The galleries are enclosed by balustrades with jug-shaped balusters. Corner glased tile stoves decorated with concave reflectors and ceiling plaster are still preserved in the interior.
The ground and the first floor rooms in the west corner contained access stair. In summer the whole gallery was entwined with ornamental varieties of vine. The decoration of facades is far less sophisticated. Dog-legged staircase connects the ground floor with the first floor, continuing to reach the attic floor. The same stair design is observed on the opposite side of the house. There is also a spiral staircase leading from the ground floor to the first floor. The yard fronton used to be crowned with a five-meter perch with a weathercock shaped as a big rooster with a big gorgeous tail.
A museum and cultural center «Merchant G.V. Tetyushinov’s house» is located in this building now as a branch of Regional State Budgetary Culture Institution “Astrakhan picture gallery named after Dogadin”.